Why do people hate MY size more than I do?




I have to admit, I am an online shopper.  I hate going to stores, finding parking, and ultimately having people watch me while I am trying to find the perfect outfit or bathing suit.  I am not insecure about my body, just hate the way people are so rude as if me being fat is contagious and going to make them fat too.  Like what is the big deal with MY size anyways?  It's MY size, not yours.  I have to wear it not you.  


Me being fat doesn't hurt you or affect you in any way except that YOU personally would HATE being fat because of what OTHER people think of you.  But the truth of the matter is, I am happier than a LARGE population of NON FAT people.  I have CHOSEN to accept my body as is, and love myself in it's current state or bigger state if I so happen to gain weight.



The fact is, TRUE love is when you love without conditions and love with flaws and all.  Strength is obtained when you refuse to let the senseless opinions of general public and masses dictate how YOU feel about yourself.  Its difficult these days with social media and the Internet giving the world access to speak their mind and spew cruel and mean comments to anyone and everything.  You have to have tough skin today in order to simply SURVIVE the un-welcomed criticism the world solicits and in fact, feel entitled to share and force on you.



It's highly unfortunate the mental slavery of our country and the world in how we judge others.  Whether it be someone by their appearance, sexual preference, gender or nationality.  Who you are isn't about being from a specific location on the planet, or a social status.  YOU define who YOU are.  Own it.  Love it.


I hope those who stumble across my page realize that hating others for something that YOU don't have to live with will do nothing positive for you and I hope you find LOVE some where in your heart!  Good Luck and ciao!

LOVE YOUR BODY AND LOVE YOURSELF!!

Comments

Popular Posts