Fattening my feedee...

 I know, I come and go.  This community can be very attention demanding and it gets overwhelming!  I am not here to complain, just explain why I disappear and then return.  I love being a chub coach so naturally I return when I have gotten out of my burn out moods.  

Enough about my absence, let's appreciate my return!

What is different?  

Previously I was a feedee.  BUT, that just didn't workout for me.  For one, I am NOT submissive at all.  So having someone try to Dom me was just unnatural and uncomfortable.  I am not into being called piggy, cow, whale and forced to eat until I want to explode.  I want to do it BECAUSE I want to do it and when I feel inclined to do so. 

With that said, I changed the narrative to gluttoness Goddess and Fantasy Feeder.  I encourage you to stuff until you are bloated, rub your belly and give you the tools and resourced you need to be a good chubby!  I do NOT pay for your food, in fact you are paying for my time.  Yes, I do explore your kink and fetishes (if you tribute for it) so you could talk about fat sex, masturbation and other adult friendly topics.  

So, I said all that to share this:  I just had a great cam to cam session with one of my feedees.  It was great!  Looking at his little growing chubby belly while he downed 2 caramel milk shakes and a donut.  I showed off my belly, encouraging him to suck that shake and rub that belly at the same time.  He absolutely LOVED it!  

I can't wait to do it again!  

Comments

Popular Posts