Fattening Blackmail

He contacted me on plenty of fish... wanting to talk about "fattening me up" and feeding me to 300+ pounds.  I began talking to him on yahoo and quickly realized he was all about entertaining the fantasy and no intention of actually fulfilling it.  I have a huge problem with this.

He shared with me some information that I would eventually use to my advantage.  In the meantime, he starts getting an attitude apparently realizing that I am catching on to his cockiness and completely arrogant sarcasm.  When he realized I was reluctant to entertain him without him having to contribute to the cause, he was rude and started insulting me.

Being a dominant, I don't take ANY shit off of anyone and if you are seeking a submissive woman who is insecure and in need of your attention, you've truly found the wrong one.  With that being said, I decided to start talking about the other women he's encountered on the site and how is treats women of size.  I would be surprised to his response.

Much to my surprise, he would start to admit that he has been hurt and in turn has been abusive to big girls although it is ultimately his fantasy to have a fat girlfriend who he feeds and makes fatter.  I kept letting him talk... gathering information and eventually I fed him enough rope that his feet were dangling from the air.

At this point, I was feeling a bit sorry for him but more so I was disgusted and truly felt for the girls who encountered this asshole.  So I decided to take it upon myself to teach him a lesson.

I had his photos he sent, and a screen shot of his profile declaring his love for huge women and to feed a fat girl.  I told him I was going to have all this printed and send a poster to his job revealing his secret fetish.  He was EXTREMELY alarmed!  He shared that the guys at his job already make fun of him for not being very bright and not following directions and this would completely humiliate him.  He also said he was willing to do ANYTHING to keep that from happening.

That puts me in a great position of power.  I demand that he feeds me, pays for my food bill, and take me out to eat.  He immediately sent me paypal to cover my food for the day as he continued to beg for me not to expose him.  Things just got REAL interesting.

This is what was purchased with his donation:


To be continued! 

Comments

Popular Posts