Chub Club.... you are missing out!


There has been a lot of interest in joining the chub club, but the pay aspect has been a major issue for many.  I don't understand... because GAINING is a very costly venture.  It's like wanting to lose weight, you pay a personal trainer, dietician and various others to consult you on how to effectively lose weight and exercise your body so you should be willing to do the same with a gaining consultant or as I like to call myself the "Chub Coach."

I started this club to offer my time, services and knowledge for those who seek guidance, support and a trained professional to help them achieve their ultimate goals.  Understand, YOU are ultimately responsible for following the instructions given and remaining dedicated to your accomplishments and goals.  This is your journey, I am just along for the ride.


So who am I?


I am Kari Anthony, a feedee for 15 years and feeder for 10 years.  I have recently had some health issues which make remaining in the gaining process difficult therefore I decided to put a hold on my efforts to help you all out in yours. 

You may also know me as "FeedMeFatter"

I have been filming many of my encounters with other feedee princesses like Destiny BBW, Olivia Jaide, and a few other SSBBW babes along my journey.  I have ALWAYS been Dominate and it just seemed fitting to place myself into the feeder arena to force you eager beavers into the fattest piggy's ever.  I enjoy forcing the limits and pushing you past your fears.  With this fierce tongue, you are definitely bound for surpassing your prior challenges and defeating your very own high scores.

Rest assured, if you seek a more sensual approach and looking for some erotic role play after indulging in 2 boxes of donuts, a full pint of ice cream or an entire large pizza; that aspect is allowed for my ultimate chub club members as well.  Treat yourself to the most satisfying meal, stuff yourself until you are ready to release.  But you HAVE to be in the proper club to have those types of benefits so treat yourself and join now!

I look forward to helping you become your biggest version of yourself!

Much love,
Kari

Follow me on twitter:  @feedmefatter
Follow me on Instagram:  @feedmefatterbbw

Comments

Popular Posts