Wrestling Junky


Are you a wrestling fan?   

I have created a way to watch WITH me online.  So it's a PARTY!

How does it work? 

Start with registering your account:  REGISTER HERE

Once you have created your account and user ID, you will need to pay your admission.

MANY PAYMENT OPTIONS & PACKAGES AVAILABLE 

Once you have selected your payment option, paid your admission; you will be provided with the next viewing date(s) and the chatroom password. 

Show up and you can just watch and/or you can participate in the chat!


Why should you join this group? 

EASY!  
You are going to be among a group of feeders/feedees while enjoying a common interest in wrestling.  I will have my cam live as I indulge in snacks while I watch my FAVORITES!

Is this recorded?
No.  You must join to participate.  

Can I schedule a private watch session?
Absolutely. 


If you have any additional questions, email me at feedmefatterbbw@gmail.com!

Comments

Popular Posts