Welcome back....

It's been forever and a day since I have posted here and that is for a few reasons actually.  One of which was I tried to independently host a website and that failed miserably.  SO.... back to blogger we go!

I have personally been up and down with my weight and my clothing sizes have changed somewhat as well.


AND, I have taken on being a "Chub Coach" as I call it since I am not a regular feeder.  I don't buy your food, although I do encourage you to eat more calories, offer meal reminders and share photos of your food and weight gain progress.  So far, that is where I have found my most success and enjoy my little piggy's getting nice and fat for me.

The progress seems to be much faster, and less strain on me.  I do still like being fed... so if you are a feeder and want to contribute to my curves by all means help yourself.  There is a tab up top that leads you to instructions on how you can proceed with those efforts.

Adding Challenges and Chub Club of the Month to my pages with more soon to come!

My chub clubbers get to chat with my on either snapchat, kik, whatsapp or other chat programs.  I love pushing the limits and raising the carrot (or cupcake in this case!)

I am real excited for the new quest I am on.  I will post what I can from those who are ok with sharing their photos.  I hope you will join me in my new venture!!

Comments

Popular Posts