Bye 2017, Hello 2018!


This has been a very eventful year to say the very least!  I have been on a roller coaster of up and downs in weight gaining and loss.  My surgeries definitely didn't help with the situation!  More importantly, I feel like I haven't been very active in the weighing process either.  I am sure that has a lot to do with the fact that one of the girls took the only working scale in the house when she moved out.  SO..... I bought another one to ensure I can update frequently my progress!

I definitely have some new rolls and curves I can't wait to show off!  I will be posting some videos soon showing off my body to date in bikinis, and a naked cat walk!  Lots of goodies coming in 2018 for sure!  HOLD ME TO IT!  

I hope you all had a great 2017 and an even better 2018!  Happy New Year!! 




Comments

Popular Posts