Feeder Vacation




While I visited LA earlier this year, I met up with a long time friend and feeder of mine.  He has helped me reach nearly 300 lbs a few times and it was great to spend time with him.  He stocked up his fridge and made sure there was plenty for me to eat.


In exchange for his hospitality, I pulled out my culinary skills and cooked for us.  He was thrilled at my huge breakfast and amazing dinners.  I wanted to make sure we BOTH ate good!


I probably gained 10 lbs from the 2 days I spent at his house and enjoyed a ton of fatty snacks and foods.  




Many ask about our romantic relationship, and unfortunately with us being on separate coasts and busy schedules it's virtually impossible to have a romantic relationship.  He is an amazing guy and we've since decided to discontinue the feeder relationship.  Due to the emotions that get involved, it just seemed easier to let go and not hurt each other.

I am hoping to find someone who can fulfill my needs and help make me FATTER!!   

IS THAT YOU? 

Comments

Popular Posts