2 baskets of groceries


I haven't been sticking to my "FeedmeFatter Fat Camp" promise to keep up my weight, so today I took a trip to Wal-Mart and filled up 2 baskets full of food.  Lots of snacks, and fattening foods filled them and I am eager to feast on all this yummy food.

 
I took a trip to Florida to visit my family.  I wasn't eating very well, as I wasn't feeling well either.  I think I may have lost a few pounds, the very pounds I was so proud of gaining from FMFFC!  



I did have a huge party and ate real well at my favorite Jacksonville Pizza place, Carmine's Pie House. A salad, smothered cheese fries and 4 pieces of Hawaiian pizza.  I got a 14" pizza, took the left overs home and knocked those out not too much later.  


Stay tuned for more updates on my fattening progress! 



Comments

Popular Posts