New scale, new way to get access to my special photos & videos!


It's official! The new scale arrived and now I have a way to document my progress!  Since the other scales belong to the other girls that were living at the house at the time, when they left so did the scale.  I was very excited to get one of my own that is also BLUETOOTH activated and it's pretty fancy!  It only goes up to 440 lbs unfortunately but since I haven't even reached 300 yet, I think I have a long way to go before the scale no longer works for me!

The great thing about the bluetooth feature is it records not only my weight but body fat, water, muscle mass, BMI, BMR, bone mass, visceral fat and more.  I can screenshot the results and send them right to your phone, email, kik, snapchat or wherever you may want it sent to!

As if that isn't enough, I am now offering my eating videos, special photos, behind the scenes (not safe for YOUTUBE) scenes and more on my new page >>  CLICK HERE  << to start enjoying daily updates of my daily treats, belly growth, weigh in's, videos & more!


Comments

Popular Posts